This week the MSM is praising the protests, which is a political rally, as heroic and beautiful, ignoring the COVID threat they were so concerned about just 3 weeks ago. They’ve explained these conflicting thoughts by reporting there isn’t an uptick in covid cases associated with protests.
Tomorrow Trump is holding a political rally in Tulsa Ok in which he will host a fraction of the crowd as these protests.
I predict on Monday the MSM headlines and talking heads will ramp up the covid hoax and blame Trump for an “spike” in covid cases. MSM will have opinion writers question whether Trump is guilty of murder. They use opinion pieces as a shield to deny association with ideas while propagating those ideas.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies