Josh Sigurdson reports on the mass layoffs at countless banks in 2019 going into 2020 as Barclay’s joins the club and lays off over one hundred senior investment bankers.
In 2019, there were 77,800 layoffs at big banks throughout the world despite the so-called “bullish” economy.
As we see an everything bubble worldwide, banks are cutting where they can in preparation for what we’ve been warning of for years.
The recession never ended in 2008 and the banks are still bankrupt. Major banks like Morgan Stanley have warned clients of an impending collapse and have cut 2% of their workforce as well.
This latest news should be a wake up call for those who still believe that the fake prosperity will last forever.
All fiat currency reverts to zero eventually and with the multi-quadrillion dollar derivatives bubble worldwide, it’s only a matter of time.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!