Several Democrat lawmakers have now turned against Joe Biden over his “negligence” that led to Afghanistan falling into the hands of the Taliban.
During his address to the American people on Monday, Biden said the “buck stops with me” regarding the Taliban’s alarming takeover of Afghanistan amid the U.S. military’s withdrawal.
However, he then went on spreading blame to everyone but himself, including President Donald Trump, the Taliban, and even the Afghan people.
Despite his well-rehearsed “Trump did it” speech, Biden’s blame-game tactics have failed, even among members of his own Democratic Party.
This week, Democrat lawmakers have been turning on the head of their regime over his botched handling of the rapidly deteriorating situation in Afghanistan.
Many Democrats are demanding answers from the White House and an investigation into the Biden administration decisions that led to the epic crisis, the Hill reported.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB