Damage reports across Fort Myers are extensive with injuries. t.co/HAqdSkFZI3
— Jeff Piotrowski (@Jeff_Piotrowski) January 16, 2022
— Atlantic (@WxAtlantic) January 16, 2022
Plenty of damange in my neighborhood in FM around McGregor and College PKWY
— Arvind (@a__krish) January 16, 2022
Southwest Florida #Tornado: A view from the possible tornado/water spout moving over San Carlos Bay near the Sanibel Causeway before moving onshore across southwest Lee County. Great work by @NBC2 and @winknews meteorologists this morning. #FLwx t.co/CAwJ4OSg2u pic.twitter.com/PGvggU02WM
— WRAL Zach Maloch (@ZachMalochWX) January 16, 2022
h/t Doorbert Returns
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW