The Toronto Police Service has placed more than 200 employees on unpaid leaves after they failed to comply with the terms of its vaccine mandate.
In a news release issued on Tuesday afternoon, the TPS confirmed that it has placed 205 of its members, accounting for 2.7 per cent of its entire workforce, on “indefinite” leaves for either refusing to disclose their vaccine status or for being unvaccinated.
The affected employees include 117 uniformed officers and 88 civilian employees.
The TPS says that an unspecified number of partially vaccinated employees are also being placed on unpaid leaves but those numbers are not being released at this time because they are “fluid and changing bv the hour.”
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline