Liberal Senator Sarah Henderson says because the Port of Newcastle is “half-Chinese owned” we need to ensure “tougher laws” are implemented to protect coal exporters in event of a dispute.
“Because this is a half Chinese owned port, we want to make sure that Australia’s sovereignty and interests are foremost,” Ms Henderson said.
“And if there is any dispute coal exporters are not placed in peril.
“So, we do think there needs to be tougher laws to ensure that the ACCC can intervene if necessary.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!