I wonder if Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki will argue that inflation is transitory … again?
Well, the US is exporting inflation to our trading partners. US Export Prices by end use rose 18% YoY.
Of course, with the Biden Administration shutting down energy pipeline and drilling, it is not surprising.
Then we have the advance retail sales numbers for October. Growing at 16.3% YoY with massive monetary stimulus still in play.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’