THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO! WATCH IT!!!
It’s time to reduce the size of the U.S. Federal Government.
It’s time to cut Red Tape and make things more simple.
It’s time to remove redundancy in our Government and remove leeches in the system!
It’s time to Drain the Swamp! (Or at least lessen the bureaucracy!)
Pay close attention to Mick Mulvaney, the Office of Management and Budget Chief, as he explains The Plan:
This is a great first step in Government Reform!
* Reorganize the USDA, FDA, and other Food Safety and Inspection services into a single streamlined Department under the USDA
* Merge the Department of Labor with the Department of Education. (Focus efforts on student vocational training in one department.) the new Cabinet agency will be called the Department of Education and the Workforce
* Reduce 45 job training programs down to 15.
* Move the Army Corps of Engineers and Civil Works out of the Department of Defense, and merge it with the Department of Transportation and the Department of the Interior.
* Consolidate the Department of Energy’s applied energy programs into a new Office of Energy Innovation.
* Move and merge the USDA’s rural housing loan guarantee program and the rental assistance program into the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
* Consolidate all safety-net, and low-income people benefits departments and programs under one roof into a new Department of Health and Public Welfare.
* The shrinking of some agencies while altering the missions of others.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 2,358 views