by Chris Black
The interview was pretty good and I enjoyed watching it. Kyle did not actually say he supports BLM. All he said is that he supports their right to protest. Obviously, rioting and looting is not a form of protest.
The most important part of the interview was the Lin Wood part, when Kyle explained how he was basically exploited and had to spend almost three months in jail. Lin Wood kept him in jail because he was fundraising off of him.
Kyle said he told him he would get killed if he went home from jail.
Kyle Rittenhouse tells Tucker Carlson that Lin Wood and John Pierce could have bailed him out of jail in September but kept him in there until November to "raise money so they can take it for their own benefit. Not trying to set me free." pic.twitter.com/wejY86igiY
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 23, 2021
Lin Wood was also one of the main guys spreading QAnon disinformation and confusing the situation in the 2020 election debacle.
Kyle seems to be pretty based and redpilled:
Tucker to Kyle Rittenhouse: "Are you confident that the government will protect you from threats?"
Kyle: "I hope so but we all know how the FBI works.”
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 23, 2021
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer