An image is circulating online that shows how the mainstream media has garnered viewers over the past 20 years. The three pillars of rhetoric are logos (logic), pathos (trust), and ethos (emotions). The media has been using all three of these persuasion tactics so that people are too afraid to look away from the TV as they may miss “breaking news” on the next disaster.
They prey upon our emotions (ethos) with fabricated narratives and stories. They prey upon our trust (pathos) with fake experts chiming in on every crisis and journalists pretending they still stand as unbiased, ethical providers of information. Logic (logos) has been completely undermined as independent thinking or questioning the mainstream narrative is now a criminal offense. The media wants you to be afraid to control your thoughts. Remember who controls the media.
Turn off the TV. Seek out the truth independently.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis