Amazon. com Inc.-owned Twitch Interactive, the videogame streaming platform, said Wednesday it suffered a data breach, with information leaked on the online chat forum 4chan.
The 4chan user who allegedly posted Twitch data said they did so to hurt Twitch’s business. The person claimed to have access to information including Twitch source code, internal security tools and creator payouts.
Twitch confirmed the breach. “Our teams are working with urgency to understand the extent of this,” the company wrote on Twitter.
See also Pinkerton: Green, Woke, and Now Broke — How SVB Became the 2nd Biggest Bank Failure in U.S. History
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also 2nd Biggest Bank Failure In U.S. History – “We Found Our Enron” – “On The Verge Of A Much Bigger Collapse Than 2008”