Two lawsuits have been filed against Universal Orlando because of one of their actors allegedly posed for a photo with biracial children and flashed the “upside-down OK” symbol, was the media was duped into believing to be a symbol of “white power” after 4chan spread a hoax about the common gesture.
The two girls involved were aged five and six years at the time the photographs were taken, and the lawsuit alleges humiliation and mental anguish.
According to local outlet Click Orlando, the two incidents were separate, but have exactly the same pattern, where the actor playing Gru from “Despicable me” sneaks the hand signal into the photos.
One of the girls wanted to show the photo at school, and her family and her were shocked to find out that the image was unacceptable, especially when they found out why.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe