Texas Republican Governor Greg Abbott dodged when asked to denounce billionaire Klaus Schwab and his controversial World Economic Forum (WEF) after being asked by comedian Cassady Campbell.
“Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum has bragged about infiltrating governments and grooming political leaders,” said Campbell after Abbott agreed to answer his question. “Now, you know, he’s for the Great Reset, pushing for it, Agenda 2030 — complete globalization.”
“Do you denounce the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, and the Great Reset?” Campbell asked him.
Rather than a simple yes or no, Abbott replied “Listen, I’m not a globalist. I’m a Texas First and America First person.”
Campbell repeated, “But do you denounce Klaus Schwab and the Great Reset?”
Abbott deftly dodged the question a second time. Instead, Abbott replied “I promote Texas and America.”
Texas Governor Greg Abbot refuses to denounce Klaus Schwab and the World economic forum pic.twitter.com/i32xJ7Uiif
— Cassady Campbell (@Ccampbellbased) March 28, 2022
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”