🇬🇧⛽️ UK has the second-highest petrol prices in the G20 — only French pay more.
– UK petrol prices aren’t just high, they’re rising at the fastest rate in 17 years.
— PiQ (@PriapusIQ) June 12, 2022
Your dilemmas: ‘I can no longer afford to get to work’
You’ve been submitting your money saving or cost of living dilemmas for personal finance expert Gemma Godfrey – and the question form is now closed while she tackles some of the hundreds that have come in, including this…
Singh: I’m relying on my car for work, dropping children off at school, child minders. The rising costs have genuinely got me worried about about getting into work because I can no longer afford the petrol at the end of the month. Help…
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably