by Chris Black
Ukraine is not a serious country. You can’t take a country ruled by a literal clown seriously.
And now this:
A fascinating story about Ukrainian ‘unicorn’ soldiers, members of the LGBTQ community. One thing this war has revealed, which needs constant reinforcement, is that a more united, tolerant, inclusive country leads to greater military effectiveness. t.co/PhvtazClYV
— Phillips P. OBrien (@PhillipsPOBrien) June 1, 2022
You can’t make this shit up: unicorn soldiers. I mean, come on, man!
Enough with the butt stuff already. There is something symbolic here that I can’t quite put my finger on…
— Reuters (@Reuters) May 31, 2022
Everything the Globo Homo touches turns to literal shit and gay sex.
The Azov Battalion: now rated PG-13. pic.twitter.com/K0ONI94Lhw
— Kevin Rothrock (@KevinRothrock) May 31, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably