More than 300 COVID-19-related articles have been retracted — long after they’d done their damage — due to a lack of scientific truthfulness and ethical guidelines, according to Retraction Watch, a website that monitors retractions of science-related articles.
The lion’s share of these articles was released in smaller publications, but the prestigious Lancet got nailed a few times as well.
A paper published by the University of Manchester “found” that COVID was associated with vertigo, hearing loss, and tinnitus. Two years later they did a 180 and admitted that they assumed this to be the case.
Not sure if this is connected but this came up in the same search
It was a sign of the times of change.
– no other opinion other than that of the government matters
– no other science matters than that which supports the desired narrative even when that science contradicts all scientific discoveries in the past
– open statements and talks of population control mentioned in the oast from a variety of figures finally became realised
– the stranger on TV should have more respect and trust than any family member or life long friend
– group think became a powerful weapon, to not think what the TV told you made you some kind of an outlaw.
– the shams of how a government is actually formed became obvious
Plus many many more points that signaled the time that we are in.
h/t Little Lost