by Chris Black
Taliban Takes Kandahar, US Embassy Evacuating:
🇦🇫⚡️US mulls EVACUATING Kabul embassy as Taliban advances!
According to sources, there are internal discussions underway at the State Dept. about evacuating the US embassy in Kabul, with one saying as early as the end of the month.#Afghanistan pic.twitter.com/LpABKRPZdP
— The RAGEX (@theragex) August 11, 2021
JUST IN: Taliban take control of Kandahar, the second-largest city in Afghanistan.
— The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) August 12, 2021
Footage from #Kandahar, Afghanistan reportedly show Afghan forces running away in their armoured vehicles as Taliban advances toward the city. pic.twitter.com/8Ke78YGkfR
— Abhishek Saxena (@tagabhishek) August 12, 2021
After a 20 year war and over 2 trillion dollars spent, America is retreating from Afghanistan, a third world country, also known as the graveyard of empires.
Taliban at Nimroz Governor's palace after the fall of Zaranj. Zaranj, capital of Nimroz is near border with Afghanistan & strategic in terms of connectivity with Chabahar. pic.twitter.com/2Qnw1fzo0w
— Sidhant Sibal (@sidhant) August 12, 2021
Without US troops, there’s no way for the so-called Afghan government to hold Kabul, as the overwhelming majority of the population of Afghanistan supports the Taliban, something that Americans are still not aware of.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once