We are living in the midst of the most namby pamby generation that has thus far walked the streets of the United States of America.
It all started with “safe spaces” where kids could go and recuperate after finding out there are actually people in the world who disagree with their worldview.
These designated areas come replete with cookies, adult coloring books, and puppy videos. And no, this isn’t a joke. This is for real.
Now the University of Utah is taking things to the next level by installing “cry closets” — with lots of stuffed animals — to help students cope with their finals.
The closet, an art installation, according to KSTU-TV, was student-crafted and is designed as a “safe space” for students to cry it out if they’re too overwhelmed by college life.
On display at the university’s Marriott Library, the closet bears instructions that reads, “A Safe Place for Stressed Out Students.”
“This space is meant to provide a place for students studying for finals to take a short 10 minute break,” the note adds.
The University of Utah has a Cry Closet in their Library and I'm all in on this. #CryClosetUofU t.co/xLwfOmRzxD pic.twitter.com/Xbrak0Yoie
— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) April 25, 2018
There's now a place where students can crawl into a closet and cry at @UUtah. Can I get one of these for my house please?! 😅😅😅 #cryclosetuofu #gdu pic.twitter.com/CN6U3DHfeP
— Allison Croghan (@AllisonCroghan) April 25, 2018
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.