Even if the resolutions pass, the government is under no obligation to implement them, but they have been a signal of where the party is headed over time
OTTAWA — Liberals will debate proposals to create a network of high-speed rail lines across Canada, a green new deal for the country and a universal basic income at the party’s virtual convention this week.
The virtual convention begins Thursday with speeches expected from former Bank of England and Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney, former Obama administration official Ben Rhodes and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
See also Policy-makers have declined to provide blanket FDIC insurance because it's a political issue. Which is something NO ONE wants to admit. So instead, the FDIC is implementing full depositor bailouts on a case by case basis which is rapidly depleting their reserves
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
See also Pathetic: Biden Nominee for FAA Chief goes 0-for-7 on Aviation Policy Quiz by Senator Ted Budd.