So I placed China, Russia, and the Ukraine in bold on here because who knows if we will even be doing business with the first two in 20+ years and who knows what’s gonna happen to Ukraine or the sites after being shelled. But in all I think this is a really good progression, its gonna take much more uranium, and if the deficit is legit then the trust (sput) and other uranium stocks will be worth a lot more. So it takes roughly like 27 tonnes of Uranium a year to keep a plant going and by 2025 we should have 30ish more plants open that’s another 1,785,743 lbs of uranium a year, and since they like to stock pile for two years at a time that’s gonna be 3,571,488 lbs that need to come about real quick and if we are not getting it from Russia there is gonna be a scramble. Questions comments concerns, call me a retard everything’s good.
“About 55 power reactors are currently being constructed in 19 countries, notably China, India, Russia and the United Arab Emirates. Units where construction is currently suspended, i.e. Angra 3 (Brazil), Ohma 1 and Shimane 3 (Japan), and Khmelnitski 3&4 (Ukraine), are not shown in the Table below.
Each year, the OECD’s International Energy Agency (IEA) sets out the present situation as well as reference and other – particularly carbon reduction – scenarios in its World Energy Outlook (WEO) report. In the 2021 edition (WEO 2021), the IEA’s ‘Stated Policies Scenario’ sees installed nuclear capacity growth of over 26% from 2020 to 2050 (reaching about 525 GWe). The scenario envisages a total generating capacity of 17,844 GWe by 2050″
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA