US Real GDP Annualized QoQ printed at -1.5%. And GDP prices QoQ printed at 8.1%, also higher than expected.
At least Personal Consumption printed higher than expected at 3.1%.
Import prices (goods) led the way at 20.9%. Part of Biden’s brilliant strategy of reducing domestic oil production and import expensive energy from overseas?
Consumers are spending more, but the personal savings rate is down to the lowest level since 2013 at 6.2% as consumers try to cope with inflation.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug