by Chris Black
The U.S. will pay Pfizer Inc. $5.3 billion for an order of 10 million courses of its experimental Covid-19 pill beginning later this year.
The U.S. antiviral order “looks like just the beginning, suggesting the bottom end of the $7.5-$25 billion sales range for the drug in our scenario analysis is too low,” Sam Fazeli, a Bloomberg Intelligence analyst, said in a research note. “The implied price of $529 a course is driven by the volume of the U.S. deal, equating to 20% of Pfizer’s 2022 production expectations.”
Wait a minute: I thought the vaccines work, and they are going to obliterate that pesky covid. Even master of reality Fauci said it. Now we are talking about treating covid which looks like an eternal illness. So, what was the point of the vax?
They’re literally admitting that there was no point in getting jabbed, at the same time that they are forcing people to boosters ad infinitum.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.