As fears of the Covid Delta Variant sink in, we are seeing a flight to quality. The 10Y-3M Treasury curve slope is declining.
But the US Treasury actives curve remains upward sloping as does the on/off the run curve.
While the US Treasury curve (green) is upward sloping and all yields above zero, Japan’s sovereign curve is negative in tenors of less than 10 years. Germany has negative sovereign yields for tenors less that 25 years.
The big three Central Banks are expanding like crazy.
The Dow in down > 900 points
Graphically, the Dow is dropping alongside 10Y Treasury yields as investors flee to quality.
Paging Fauci for a lecture of Covid and more “go big” talk from Treasury Secretary Yellen.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically