by Chris Black
I wonder what these guys are up to.
I know exactly what they’re up to. To quote Alex Jones, the world is ruled by literal satanic pedos.
USA Today deleted this thread, in which the publication defended pedophilia. pic.twitter.com/ssfLjoDklt
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) January 11, 2022
Here’s the original article in question. It was actually posted at the beginning of the week, and didn’t get much attention before it blew up on Twitter.
It’s all the same stuff we saw with the normalization of homosexuality – first it’s not their fault so they shouldn’t be persecuted, then it’s sex change surgeries for school children hidden from their parents.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies