- Australia’s expert immunisation panel says it didn’t recommend jab mandates
- Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation grilled a hearing this week
- Panel was asked the vaccine mandates still necessary if population vaccinated
- Chair said how jabs were rolled out was up to the states’ public health orders
Australia’s expert immunisation panel has distanced itself from state-enforced Covid-19 vaccine mandates and says it never recommended them.
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) insists no recommendation was made at any time to the states regarding mandatory vaccine rules, which have sparked widespread protests across the country.
The advisory body was grilled at a parliamentary committee hearing on Wednesday, where it was asked the controversial mandates are still necessary if 90 per cent of the population are double jabbed.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas