The 11 people who suffered adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine — prompting the closure of a vaccination site in Colorado — experienced symptoms including nausea and dizziness, according to health officials.
Two people within that group were also taken to the hospital for further observation, the Denver Post reported, citing a statement from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
The nine others were treated with juice and water, state officials said.
The health department stressed that the side effects experienced Wednesday were “consistent with what can be expected” with the one-shot dose. It said the decision to close the vaccination site at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City was made out of an abundance of caution.
“The state has no reason to believe that people who were vaccinated today at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park should be concerned,” the health department said.
h/t McDonald Trunalimunumaprzure
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug