Very Good Possibility Maxwell Is In GTMO

Blogger does some digging and dot connecting:


The Federal Bureau of Prisons has a website by which you can look up inmates. Currently, she is showing at Brooklyn MDC. However, I am not fully convinced she is actually in there. I am finding a lot of holes in the reporting relative to the arrest date, the take-down as well as the supposed house she was in.

She was likely taken down the previous week and NOT July 3rd as stated. My hunch is based on the flight activity as I saw very similar things happening when Epstein didn’t kill himself. There were a flurry of flights down to close proximity “International” locations. Upon researching the court documents – I find them to support this theory.

According to the court documents, it was four days earlier on the 29th in which she was taken into custody.

More than likely, the take-down would have been a very early morning op around 0300-0400 hrs (with a near full moon on the 29th) and teams would have come in around the entire house through the woods, full gear with NVGs, and they would have breached, flash-banged and had her apprehended within 15-20 seconds. They would have then exfilled her immediately with a clean-up team to gather additional evidence after she and the operators was already down the road.


According to the “The Insider” and Zillow, this million dollar home had an address of 338 E Washington Road, Bradford NH. They show pictures of very nice home up on a little hill surrounded by woods. However, looking at the Zillow listing and google maps shot, this house JUST sold in 8 months ago in December 2019 doesn’t look anything like the pictures. The house, according to several realtor and news sources was bought by Granite Realty, LLC. and they paid cash. Clearly she was receiving help to stay off radar.


As for the arrest date, I have a PACER account and was able to pull the records. According to the two case filings, she was taken into custody June 29 in New Hampshire; and while in custody she was officially arrested July 2 via a court order by a NYC Judge and transferred into the Southern District of New York system via a US Marshal.

These are the two cases – the one on June 29, was unsealed because they had her in custody in New Hampshire, it was then officially filed.

We are primarily funded by readers. Please subscribe and donate to support us!

While she was still in custody in New Hampshire, the NYC Judge ordered the above arrest warrant to have her transferred into New York custody – thus the July 2nd arrest and case file.

In the 18 page sealed indictment that was filed – note the header confirming the file date. This thing was ready to go, all they needed was to find her, unseal it and make the arrest.

The first filing was June 29 and the 2nd filing was July 2 as her status was changed from in custody to arrested. Proof she was already in custody in New Hampshire on June 29th.


The June 29 date where the aircraft in question was tagged in Monmouth New Jersey – where it went VFR direct from there to Fort Lauderdale International. That same aircraft went to GTMO a few days later.

She was under the direction and custody of New Hampshire; but in hands of the Federal Marshals. I am willing to bet she was exfilled immediately from New Hampshire to Monmouth via a 40 minute flight under federal protection, while the Judge in NYC issued the transfer paperwork officially to the US Marshals – who btw have no boundaries on jurisdiction.

From there she was flown directly to Fort Lauderdale under witness protection and then to GTMO where she would appear before the NYC judge via video.

Her hearing on July 2 is 3:30PM EST via video. Note the arrival time at GTMO on July 2nd – 10:34AM. Are you tracking?

A quick look at the NY Court Districts Rules 32 and 40 confirming the use of video conferencing. You can also see that she knowingly waived her right to appear in court.


h/t CrsCrpr


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.