Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains to the WEF there's a surplus of 7,000,000,000 doses of his COVID vaccine sitting in warehouses because there aren't enough "educated populations that believe the vaccines are doing well.." pic.twitter.com/f3Be43WglA
— Wittgenstein (@backtolife_2022) May 27, 2022
"The vaccines don't have much in the way of duration, and they're not good at infection blocking." Bill Gates
So what do they do?
Many many people cancelled for saying exactly this over the last 2 years, but now it is not 'misinformation'.pic.twitter.com/VZyTALrw4C
— The Plymothian (@plymouthian) May 27, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably