Remember all those woke companies that got political and started supporting violent Marist group BLM and other progressive policies?
Well, karma has come back to teach those opportunistic frauds a lesson.
And they’re learning the very hard and costly way, that Dem policies don’t pay.
After BLM burned cities to the ground and looted businesses while “protesting” for some rather unscrupulous criminals, Americans were left cleaning up the mess, while our “woke” corporations celebrated the movement.
In reality, BLM has tanked in public approval after a brief uptick when George Floyd was killed. However, it’s one thing to be upset and angry over a death, it’s quite another to spend three months destroying cities and causing over 20 deaths.
But that didn’t matter to out-of-touch woke companies, they still pushed BLM down our gullets.
And now, all the lawlessness that these companies supported – the bail reform, defunding the police, and cheering on felons – has come back to bite them… and now they want “help.”
They’re begging for it, actually.
You can watch the video below:
The CEOs of Target, Best Buy, CVS are among 20 retail leaders calling on Congress to crack down on a surge of brazen thefts to deter criminals from reselling stolen merchandise t.co/LUSiiiPlui pic.twitter.com/Tv62ybp3at
— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) December 10, 2021
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis