In today’s show, you will learn why Bank of America analysts think markets are fragile and headed towards a big crash, how the loss of extended unemployment benefits will lead to less consumption, why the CFNAI surged higher in July, how hedge-fund managers are positioned in the futures market, and why an increase in the TGA is neither bond bullish or bearish.
See also JPMorgan holds massive gold derivative short position that could be larger than the bank’s total assets, top money managers warn
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…