- Shock rise predicted after analysis of figures published by Treasury watchdog
- Lib Dems found household with £236,000 mortgage would pay extra £2,581
- This would be if, as calculated, mean monthly interest payments double to £474
- News fuels fears that cost of living will lead to properties being repossessed
Homeowners face the biggest hike in mortgage interest payments ever, it is claimed today, with thousands with a typical outstanding home loan seeing their monthly charges doubling next year to almost £500.
The shock rise was predicted after analysis of figures published by Treasury watchdog the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) and follows attempts by the Bank of England to tame soaring inflation by hiking interest rates – leading to rises in mortgage interest rates.
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?