They claim to be doing this because heavier vehicles cause more damage to infrastructure such as roads and highways. This is true for big rigs, but not cars and small trucks!
They set max weight at only 6000 lbs. so this would affect vehicles such as the Surburban, F350 and up, Ram 3500, Chevy 3500 etc.
Now to the ridiculous part:
They are giving an automatic 1000 lb. deduction to EV vehicles BECAUSE some of them are over 6000 lbs., and they know it!
So, is it about road damage or not?
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…