CO. WATERFORD has the second highest Covid-19 incidence rate in the country despite the fact that it also has the highest vaccine uptake percentage.
99.7% of all adults in the county have been fully vaccinated against the virus, but according to figures released by the HSE, Waterford’s 14-day incidence rate per 100,000 of population currently stands at 404.6.
Waterford has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world – so why are cases surging?
Waterford, in south-eastern Ireland, epitomises the country’s coronavirus conundrum. Why is there a surge in COVID-19 cases in a nation where around 92% of all adults are fully vaccinated?
A massive 99.5% of adults over the age of 18 in Co Waterford are double-jabbed. That’s thought to be one of the highest rates of any region anywhere in the world.
Listen as Sky News tries to figure out how a place that is all vaccinated is getting so sick and missing the mark as only Steven Wonder with a crossbow can.
Lack of natural immunity sees Waterford hit hardest in fourth Covid wave, GP says
99.7% of Waterford adults fully vaccinated against Covid-19
The most vaccinated region in the world? Irish county in for huge praise for jab rate
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 17, 2021
h/t CLOTTY McCLOTTARD
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’