Bro…no one cares…we are in the beginning stages of a global debt default & a hard landing recession…kabuki theater for the cult members…those who have an iota of discernment tuned out. t.co/DsFr8nvtDJ
— Ed ☯️Free Thinker & Oracle (@DowdEdward) June 10, 2022
WELCOME BACK, CARTER: Rand Paul warns of ‘double digit’ interest rates, recession, and joblessness.
Implied Fed 🏛 Funds pic.twitter.com/9A3opJFhHH
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) June 10, 2022
— Mike Singleton, CFA (@InvictusMacro) June 9, 2022
Markets aren't crashing yet. The 10 – 2 year yield is still under control but the Bollinger Bands continue to narrow, indicating a big move in the coming weeks. pic.twitter.com/pB9JcRStmF
— Financelot (@FinanceLancelot) June 9, 2022
Live look at EM citizens & investors upon hearing American investors are selling gold on an 8.6% US CPI print on the (misguided) belief the Fed can still "go Volcker" on the markets with US debt/GDP at 122% & fiscal deficits at 6-7% of GDP. pic.twitter.com/7LxeF58mwC
— Luke Gromen (@LukeGromen) June 10, 2022
— Michael A. Arouet (@MichaelAArouet) June 10, 2022
After the 1929 crash, an entire generation was traumatized, with many making a vow to never own stocks again.
Here we are 93 years later, with a much larger credit bubble and where the majority have easy access to the stock market through the phone.
Serious pain ahead…
— HOZ (@MFHoz) June 9, 2022
100% the economy is not strong deterioration across the board. After August break think fed will pivot. t.co/XKrV2PdXYd
— Deer Point Macro (@deerpointmacro) June 9, 2022
— FocusEconomics (@FocusEconomics) May 27, 2022
The war in Ukraine and drought fuelled by climate change has sent global prices for grains, cooking oils, fuel and fertilizer soaring.
Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Admiral James Stavridis discusses the impact the Russian invasion of Ukraine is having on the world’s food supply.
Rising prices are leading many to adjust their behavior by bargain-hunting, cutting back on entertainment or putting off planned purchases
Futures tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average shed 230 points, or 0.7%. Those for the S&P 500 fell 0.8%, while Nasdaq 100 futures sank 1%.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably