At #WEF2022, Helen E. Clark is aware of dwindling public support for COVID restrictions.
Her solution: full international control.
Countries must comply with WHO edicts or lose access to the World Bank or face WTO sanctions.
Globalization curtails your vote & freedoms. pic.twitter.com/Z07ViGxsuR
— Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) May 25, 2022
‘We’re in danger of losing this moment for transformative change’
(WND) With popular support for pandemic measures such as lockdowns and masks declining, the world’s leaders are losing the opportunity to accelerate the globalist agenda, said former New Zealand prime minister Helen Clark in a panel with billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates and others a the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland.
Clark, who more recently was the administrator of the United Nations Development Program, acknowledged that “people are over COVID” and the political and popular support for anti-pandemic measures is “waning.”
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- You Will Never See This on the News
- They’ll come for your cars soon.