Master-card and the U.N have teamed up together it will now have a carbon (tax) footprint charge based on what you buy.
U.N\mastercard wants to set a “global standard” for carbon calculations.
When Did This Happen No One Told Me Using My Debit Card Could Cause A Carbon Footprint ? 👇😳😂🥰 pic.twitter.com/3ZNCP86B37
— ANDAZI ELITE #ROGUEREBELS (@TheArchitect009) September 17, 2021
The back of the Credit Card , saids…
See also Al Jazeera: Christine E. Wormuth - US Secretary of the Army: "If we are going to go to war with China, we will not do it alone, but with allies"
“I am taking responsibility for every transaction I make to help save the planet.”
Once you hit your Carbon MAX, the card stops working.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA