I know everyone here are excessive risk taking regards, so naturally the bond market is not even an after thought.
But in reality, the bond market is senior to equity markets and makes the equity market look like an ant. And it is chop full of extremely conservative investors that in downturns usually see a very conservative drawdown. Well they are literally getting their faces ripped off, especially in the past few days. For example, TLT 20+ year long term treasury ETF is down 35% since 2021 peak lmao.
Let me be absolutely clear, if some of the most conservative financial instruments are getting decapitated. The riskier junior stocks are going to get obliterated. Reality is starting to set in, position accordingly.
We're amid the biggest mortgage rate shock since 1981. pic.twitter.com/gZQTgAeUao
— Lance Lambert (@NewsLambert) September 27, 2022
This 20% ytd UST long bond decline has only happened twice…1931 & 1937. Witnessing history now. pic.twitter.com/u63k2fQFuZ
— warren bachman (@warrenbachman1) September 27, 2022
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?