Current status of election:
- Biden: 225
- Trump: 213
Current states (not called) that look like/probably will be wins:
- North Carolina 94% counted (T +1.4%) (15 EV)
- Georgia 94% counted (T 2.2%) (16 EV)
- Nevada 79% counted (Biden) (6 EV)
- Arizona 82% counted (Biden) (11 EV)
- Alaska 31% counted (Trump) (3 EV)
Adding those states..
- Biden: 242
- Trump: 258
- Michigan 71% counted) (T +6.4%) (16 EV)
- Pennsylvania 74% counted) (T +12.7%) (20 EV)
- Wisconsin 81% counted) (T +4.1%) (10 EV)
All these toss up states (MI, PA, WI) passed laws deeming they were not going to start counting mail in ballots until Election Day.
- Michigan Governor: Gretchen Whitmer, Democratic party.
- Pennsylvania Governor: Tom Wolf, Democratic party.
- Wisconsin Governor: Tony Evors, Democratic party.
Why…out of….all…the states….in the…United States….is..it……left…to….these…..three…..states…?
Up to 84% of all Americans (275.5 million people) were able to vote by mail this election. 28.6 million people live in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. So, 10% of the people voting this election decided it was proper to begin counting mail-in ballots beginning on election day.
So which one is it?
- (A) Democrats organized delayed counting procedures in order to commit voting fraud & win.
- (B) Trump wants to stop the counting of valid ballots in order to win.
- (C) Trump and Democrats are working together to create the appearance of a stolen election in order for people to further lose trust in the justice system and the country in order to create more unrest.
- (D) Life is random
- (E) None of the above