Quote:South Africa’s digital Covid-19 vaccine passport, which, in future, may allow those who are vaccinated access to events, was accessible to the public on Tuesday morning.
The Department of Health later clarified that while the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate System went live, it was still in a testing phase for a full launch in the days ahead, Business Insider South Africa reported.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas