Answer: Canada, Mexico and the USA have or are implementing rules where travellers crossing the border must be fully vaccinated.
There is a group of truckers who don’t want to be vaccinated and decided to protest these measures by having a protest convoy. The convoy would arrived in Ottawa by the end of the week with a planned rally on Parliament Hill. Having truckers out of the workforce is expected to cause further supply chain issues across Canada.
The GoFundMe was to pay for truckers fuel, food and accommodation costs with any extra being distributed to organizations chosen by the donors. Now that the GoFundMe has reached approximately $5Mil there are questions where and how the money is going to be distributed. The GoFundMe is frozen until the organizers can demonstrate a plan for the funds.
There are concerns that the money will be mismanaged; there are suspicions that the GoFundMe is a grift.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off