by Robert Carbery
Of course not all conspiracy theories are true. There are so many out there. However, sometimes they turn out to be true.
The following is sourced from Jake Anderson’s recent Anti-Media article, “10 More Crazy Conspiracy Theories That Became Conspiracy Facts.”
- Operation Ajax, the CIA’s Iranian Coup
- A 1953 Iranian coup that ousted the elected Mossadeq and reinstalled the monarchical power of Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi ultimately resulted directly in the 1979 Iranian revolution that created an anti-West Islamic republic led by the Ayatollah Khomeini.
- “Nayirah,” the False Pretext for the first Gulf War
- The First Iraq War involved a fictitious testimony from a 15-year old girl, Nayirah, which involved testimony about Iraqi troops tearing babies from incubators in Kuwaiti hospitals. This story was fabricated by a PR firm named Hill & Knowlton and it was just revealed that the Pentagon paid another PR firm Bell Pottinger $540 million to create fake terrorist videos in Iraq.
- Operation Paperclip
- Operation Gladio: Anti-Communist False Flags in Italy
- Lasted two decades and included CIA-coordinated terrorist attacks in Italy. Vincenzo Vinciguerra, who was involved in the operation and is serving a life sentence for murder, stated that Gladio was designed to psychologically coerce the Italian public to rely on the state for security – a textbook “false flag.”
- Government uses insect and rodent drones to spy
- The government has the technology to do so and are using this in military applications. In 2007, this theory took shape when anti-war protesters reported strange buzzing insects. Multiple witnesses reported erratic dragonfly-type objects hovering in the sky. The very next year, the U.S. Air Force announced its intended use of insect-sized spies ‘as tiny as bumblebees’ to infiltrate buildings in order to ‘photograph, record, and even attack insurgents and terrorists.’
- CIA assassinations and coups in foreign countries
- The CIA has been busy subverting other governments around the world. The most common instances of CIA meddling in foreign elections and governments include: South Korea (late-1940s); Italy (1948-mid-1970s); Guatemala (1954); Congo (1960), Dominican Republic (1961), South Vietnam (1963), Brazil(1964); Uruguay (1969); Bolivia (1971); Chile (1970-1973); Argentina (1976); Australia (1975); El Salvador (1980); Iran (late-1970s); Grenada (1983) Haiti (1986); Panama (1990) Nicaragua (1990); Czechoslovakia (1990); Peru (1990-2000), and Yugoslavia (2000). But even this is just a small sampling…
- Mainstream media is the propaganda branch of the State Department
- The media is an echo chamber for the government. Operation Mockingbird first revealed this – a conspiracy involving the CIA conscripting journalists, American news agencies, and major broadcasters to become domestic propagandists and spies. Eventually, this CIA/media symbiosis included journalists from all the top news organizations. This continued through the Cold War and the CIA finally began to restrict its use of journalists in 1976, but many believe it has since transmogrified into something far more powerful, nefarious, and ubiquitous today. During the 2016 presidential election, Wikileaks further exposed a number of disturbing revelations showing collusion between the media and political operatives — the DNC and the Clinton campaign. And now, the war on fake news is growing out of hand as censorship becomes the norm and any unwanted narratives or stories are disposed of via Facebook’s or Google’s news algorithms.
- The Deep State (or the conspiracy theory formerly known as The New World Order)
- The deep and overarching collusion between Wall Street and government with a globalist agenda is very much operational in what a number of insiders call the “Deep State,” which is finally coming into the light. Everyone from alt-left socialists to alt-righters now agrees there is an unelected cabal of elite neo-conservative corporatists and crony lawmakers running the geopolitical show. The Deep State threatens our constitutional government.
- CIA used psychics to infiltrate the Soviet Union during Cold War
- A recently declassified trove of hundreds of thousands of CIA files finally confirmed not only that psychics are regularly used by police and other law enforcement agencies, but also that the government actually weaponized psychics during the Cold War to try to infiltrate the Soviet Union and gain information.
- CIA monitors U.S. citizens via their smart devices
- Early in 2017, Wikileaks began releasing their post-2016 election cables with a series of explosive data dumps regarding the CIA’s cyber hacking abilities and exploits. It is called Vault 7 and its contents confirmed that: The CIA can break into Android and iPhone handsets and all kinds of computers; the agency has the ability to hack into Apple iPhones and Android smartphones and actually assume full remote control of the device; the CIA can access consumer smart TVs to listen in on surrounding conversations; the agency looked into ways to hack into cars and crash them, allowing ‘nearly undetectable assassinations, and the CIA concealed vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers from other countries or governments.