by Mark Angelides
A fraud is being perpetrated on every single one of us. We are told that we live in Representative or Parliamentary Democracies (or even Federal Republics), and that our votes choose those that will lead/represent us. But it’s over. The game is up. Enough people are now awake to the fact that the majority of “sleepers” still believe this is the world we live in. The Globalists have taken over and our votes are nothing but our signatures of compliance.
In the US, voters are presented with a Hobson’s choice of two candidates, both of whom have been selected by the party machines. The odds of an independent run are laughable and the poor sap that looks like he might even affect the outcome of a single state is demolished by the complicit media. The people do not choose their President; they choose merely which figurehead makes the speeches.
We all know this. We discuss it with our friends and family, on message boards, in the workplace etc…But many do not. They are deceived, and think that those who do believe this are either paranoid, delusional, or both. And it is up to those that are awake to help others see the truth.
Constant complaining and sarcastic posts will not in any way help “the blind” realize what is happening; the media machine is far too slick for that. But questions (posing questions, “wondering” about questions) can do what persuasion cannot. If we ask the right questions, people will wake themselves up; they will come to conclusions based on their own thought process; and this is far more convincing than anything we could ever say or do.
Some of the questions that could be asked:
- Out of a pool of 100s of millions of Americans, why is it that we can take a guess at who the next candidates will be? If we are truly free to choose who we want to be President (or even House Representatives), why is it that we can with reasonable accuracy know who will run for office, who will run the campaign, and who will back which candidates years in advance?
- Why is it that policies and government projects continue through differing administrations despite never having been given a mandate or been mentioned on a policy platform? Take the amount of refugees that the US admits each year: this year there will be at least 105,000 “refugees” granted entry and right to remain in the US (the number is voted on in the House, but it passes without much fuss). Did any candidate say that this was their policy? Was this on any ballot paper?
- Why do both parties have an agreement to never mention certain things? I return to the immigration theme: Asylum seekers to the US are not counted in the “refugee numbers”. Both parties may talk about the 105,000 per year figure, but neither talk about the Asylum seeker figure…There is actually no upper limit on the amount of Asylum seekers the US can admit in a year, could be 3 or 3 million. Why does neither side discuss this?
These are just some of the questions that (I feel) show that we are living in a One Party Globalist State. If you have any suggestions for further questions, feel free to make a comment below.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries