TOKYO — As the omicron variant surges around the world, Japan’s overall coronavirus cases and deaths have been plummeting. And no one seems to know exactly why.
This may be at least part of why. This story broke not only in the journals but by many media outlets across the world last September:
Natto extract, which is a traditional Japanese fermented soybean food, fully inhibited infection of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and bovine herpesvirus 1 (BHV-1) to the cells.
The UK variant of spike protein (receptor binding domain; RBD) of SARS-CoV-2 and Glycoprotein D of BHV-1 were proteolytically degraded by the natto extract.
•A serine-protease(s) in the natto extract is worth to be further investigated as antiviral drug(s).
50% of the Japanese population already consumed natto on a daily basis pre-covid. Its possible that more began eating it after it was discovered that the protease in natto produced by fermentation destroys spike protein rendering it harmless.
If you have never eaten natto, it has a thick sticky biofilm that definitely coats everything it touches on the way down the hatch.
Food for thought, pun intended
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49