Some 200 million doses of the batch are expected to be delivered by the end of 2021, with 300 million more expected in the first half of 2022. The US will distribute the vaccines to 92 “low- and lower middle-income countries,” the White House said.
Australia, Sweden & Spain commit millions more doses & dollars to Covax vaccination scheme as pledged funds beat program targetREAD MORE: Australia, Sweden & Spain commit millions more doses & dollars to Covax vaccination scheme as pledged funds beat program target
The procurement has been already confirmed by Pfizer, with the drugmaker hailing the US administration for its efforts.
“Our partnership with the US government will help bring hundreds of millions of doses of our vaccine to the poorest countries around the world as quickly as possible,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stated
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud