Yemen is the largest humanitarian crisis that no one discusses. As I mentioned: “People are not driving around with “We Stand With Yemen” bumper stickers, and schools are not requiring children to make sense of this war. The public does not discuss or shed tears for the people of Yemen who live in unfathomable conditions because they are not a piece of the larger agenda and no one can profit off of their suffering at this time.”
It appears that Saudi Arabia and Qatar feel similar sentiments. “The humanitarian suffering that we have seen in Ukraine, and everyone is talking about it right now… has been the suffering of a lot of countries in this region for years and nothing happened,” Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani stated. “We have never seen a global response to address those sufferings.”
He went on to note the forgotten people suffering in Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan, and Libya. Countless people, in the hundreds of thousands, have been killed from these seemingly endless conflicts and millions have been displaced – forgotten and discarded by the West.
Ukraine’s Zelensky has criticized Russia for helping Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad to secure power in 2015. Russia did in fact help fight the Islamic State group and pushed them out of areas of Iraq and Syria. Putin has called on people from the Middle East to provide backup. “If you see that there are people who want of their own accord — not for money — to come to help … then we need to give them what they want and help them get to the conflict zone,” Putin told Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu at a security council meeting in Moscow.
Considering the dire economic situation for countless individuals across numerous Middle Eastern nations, the prospect of having a stable income is a deal many men cannot refuse. Yet, in addition to the money, the lack of Western support for these nations has caused a sense of resentment toward Ukraine and its Western allies. Putin postured himself as an ally many years ago.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US