This conspiracy theory has so many layers that it’s almost too much to fathom.
A few days ago, pewdiepie posted this video about his concerns over the questionable “Better Help” online therapy service.
Some of the major red flags concerning this service are the fact that despite claiming “HIPAA” certification and that their therapists are “vetted” thoroughly, if you actually read the terms of service, they offer zero guarantee regarding the credentials of these “therapists” and that the HIPAA “certification” is fraudulent and literally made up.
In addition, many major youtubers happened to experience “psychological problems” at around the same time…and then just happened to stumble upon BetterHelp and start promoting the service aggressively.
Another aspect of this fraud is that people with genuine mental health and depression problems are routinely turned away from the service, strongly suggesting that they are focusing their predatory sights on those who are only somewhat, or even “superficially”, depressed.
While pewdiepie’s video is a good place to start, and credit to him for using his platform in a positive way like this, another youtuber named Memology 101 has been doing the lion’s share of work in exposing this incredibly deceptive and pernicious conspiracy.
His documentary series is called “Why YouTubers Are Depressed” and is worth watching in its entirety, so here are all the parts so far:
Something undeniably shady is occurring here. Will anything be done about it?
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels