by Chris Kimble
US government bonds have come under pressure over the past year. And that decline has come to an important inflection point.
Time to bounce higher? Or will government bonds continue to sink lower?
That is the theme of today’s “weekly” chart from Marketsmith.com, of the popular long-dated US Treasury Bonds ETF (TLT).
TLT’s decline stalled out at a popular 7-year support/resistance line at (1). It has since traded sideways for the past 3 months and is toeing this important support line at (2).
Something has got to give… If buyers step to the plate, we could see a tradable bounce/rally in government bonds. However, if this important support line fails to hold at (2), then TLT will continue to sink! Stay tuned!
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools