by Chris Black
Transitory, priced in, correction, fairly valued.
Those things have no meaning in the new market.
Transitory means the prices are here to stay. Priced in means that a stock will rally another 30% on news that was already known, when it actually happens.
A correction doesn’t mean that the correct price is ever found, and only lasts for a few hours.
Fairly valued now means a multiple higher than 100.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia