Josh Sigurdson talks with Tim Picciott of The Liberty Advisor about recent talks at Davos where the Brazilian Economy Minister Paulo Guedes told global financial giants attending the WEF that he sees very few currencies in 20 or 30 years. In fact, he sees no more than perhaps 5 or 6.
He used the Euro as an example and noted that by that measurement, the world will likely shrink the number of currencies down dramatically in the next couple decades.
While not everyone agreed with his analysis, this gets into the symptoms of a much larger issue playing out before our eyes on the global stage as we see economies throughout the world attempt to revive themselves against the global currency bubble. Interest rates are going negative and stock markets are being propped up. The everything bubble eventually will burst, there’s just no saying exactly when.
Tim explains this issue and gives his thoughts on this news out of the WEF.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting