Worried About The US?
The Debt Bubble Is Much Worse Elsewhere.
How Much Debt Do Countries Need To Create $1 of GDP?
In China, $6 for each $1 of GDP
In Australia, $9
The debt problem is not going to deflate itself.
World governments bet on inflationary policies to get themselves out of debt… but their monetary policies cannot disguise demographics and low productivity from perpetuating overcapacity
Emerging Markets Face A Massive Maturity Wall.
Caution is warranted because solvency and liquidity ratios are weakening.
China: $7T to $34T in total credit mkt debt in 9 yrs yet foreign currency reserves that stock mkt pundits claimed was their safety net post ’08 have fallen to $3T from $4T. $3T was one thing when total debt was $7T, but not at $34T. More and more debt, less and less growth…
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…